SoTO Game Making Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTO Game Making Group

Discuss and create a future project.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new program I am aiming on creating some day.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomGuy
Promising User
Promising User
DoomGuy

Location : On the midnight train going aannyyyy-wwhheeeerrreee.

A new program I am aiming on creating some day. Empty
PostSubject: A new program I am aiming on creating some day.   A new program I am aiming on creating some day. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:20 pm

It'll be a program to record what games you play and has achievements for certain quests or campaigns on certain difficulties completed, etc. It'll be like a mix of Xfire and Kongregate. Once you get the achievements, you'll be able to get points, and level up through the ranks and compete with your friends to see who can obtain the highest level. (More stuff may be implemented later)

Do you guys think that this will be an amazing program if successfully created? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zf9hBCa0ng&eurl=http://vwcaraoke
SherlockTheDogfrom SOTO
Active User
Active User
SherlockTheDogfrom SOTO

PostSubject: Re: A new program I am aiming on creating some day.   A new program I am aiming on creating some day. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:01 pm

could be good, but some security programs may not like it :? but it sounds like a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SephirothX
Newb
Newb
SephirothX

PostSubject: Re: A new program I am aiming on creating some day.   A new program I am aiming on creating some day. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Wonderful idea, I hope you create yours soon before somebody else steals the idea Razz
Back to top Go down
SherlockTheHydropanda
Newb
Newb
SherlockTheHydropanda

PostSubject: Re: A new program I am aiming on creating some day.   A new program I am aiming on creating some day. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Sounds like a good idea but... yea... might be hard to make farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new program I am aiming on creating some day.   A new program I am aiming on creating some day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new program I am aiming on creating some day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoTO Game Making Group :: General Discussion-
Jump to: