SoTO Game Making Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTO Game Making Group

Discuss and create a future project.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Permission to use referral signatures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SephirothX
Newb
Newb
SephirothX

Permission to use referral signatures Empty
PostSubject: Permission to use referral signatures   Permission to use referral signatures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Is it okay to post your referral signatures here? I started playing this game since December, and since it's new, I wanted to help the community by referring new users. This seems like a good place to share your signatures and help the game you are playing. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SherlockTheDogfrom SOTO
Active User
Active User
SherlockTheDogfrom SOTO

PostSubject: Re: Permission to use referral signatures   Permission to use referral signatures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:49 am

I don't see why not Wink go for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SephirothX
Newb
Newb
SephirothX

PostSubject: Re: Permission to use referral signatures   Permission to use referral signatures Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Okay, thank you very much! Very Happy

Permission to use referral signatures 5781

The game I just posted is called "Land of Destiny." It's your basic village management game, a lot like Tribal Wars or Travian, except that it's new, has a better community (lol Very Happy ), and is a lot faster. There are a lot of cool features, like an Imperial city, the rulers of the land (you'll get it if you play the game). You can bet a currency (that will have a use later on) in minigames, like blackjack or rock paper scissors. There are only 3 basic minigames, but there will be more soon. You can create empires and alliances.. which is already in other games, except that you can create one in less than about 2 weeks since your first day. Well.. I guess there aren't any other interesting features to describe about the game, but I hope you'll take a good peak at it.
Back to top Go down
FoxHawx
Newb
Newb
FoxHawx

PostSubject: Re: Permission to use referral signatures   Permission to use referral signatures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:10 am

Looks cool Seph, might have to try it out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permission to use referral signatures   Permission to use referral signatures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permission to use referral signatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoTO Game Making Group :: General Discussion-
Jump to: